Increase your stacking height by up to 100%
Multi-tier Pallet Racking is generally in operations with very high quantities of pallets and those requiring a high pick rate throughout.
High Bay Pallet Racking is a very safe and reliable system that takes away the need to have any personnel in the racking aisles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Perfect for large article numbers and medium to high turnover
• Utilisation of your cubic and floor space
• Reduces need for more storage buildings
• Reduced construction time
• Easy access to all rack levels
• Safe operation
Automated For Total Efficiency
High Bay Racking is nearly always automated. This means that the pallets are moved around the racking by pallet cranes.
The cranes are running on a floor-mounted rail and stabilised at the top of the mast by a top guide rail. The pallets can be placed “single deep” or “double-deep”.
High Bay Pallet Racking serviced by cranes requires special arrangements for tolerances in manufacturing and erection. Perfect positioning and levelling are vital for such installations.
Pallet Racking Barriers
• Crane height: distance from highest point of the floor to the top-tie
• Height of the bottom level and the top-level
• Crane aisle width: distance between the front of opposite pallets
• Design of the run-outs at both ends of the aisle
• Type of top rail and its fixation
• Crane horizontal forces in z- and x- directions